German Cuckoo Clocks Arabella
- 12"H x 10"W x 6"D
- 8 Day Movement Musical Cuckoo Clock
- Features Incredibly detailed carvings of vines, grape leaves, birds
- Top, front and features are hand-carved from rare black Arenga wood
- Manual Night Shut-Off Switch
- Bone dial, numbers, hand, and cuckoo bird
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 8 Day weight driven movement
- Pine Cone finish cast iron weights
- Wood Carved Pendulum
- Manufacturer: Sternreiter
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the Black Forest of Germany
- Certified by the VDS.
- Were pleased to offer a very special piece from this new and very talented carver. This clock features very detailed carvings done in rare black Arenga wood. The detailed carvings on this clock are not stained or painted in any way. you are looking at the actual natural color of the wood. This wood is also naturally lubricating and the soft sheen is very beautiful. There is a long tradition of antique Black Forest clocks to have beautifully hand-carved bone hands. This clock extends that tradition with its delicately carved real bone hands. Notice the exceptional detail on the birds wings, the feathers and beaks. Each leaf is carefully carved with fantastic expression. The bird on top is carved all the way around even where you don't see it in the back. The clock is diminutive, but extraordinary in its presence.
We Also Recommend
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Sale price $56995 $569.95
Deluxe Professional Santa Extra Full Wig & Beard Set
Sale price $7995 $79.95