Black Forest Cuckoo Clock Boy and Girl on Seesaw
- 13" H Musical Cuckoo Clock
- Authentic German cuckoo clock features a boy and girl on seesaw
- Hand-made figurines and moving waterwheel
- Plays two melodies, Edelweiss and the Happy Wanderer
- Dancers revolve on turntable every hour and half-hour
- Wind once per day by pulling the three brass chains
- This Black Forest cuckoo clock shows a boy and girl on a seesaw and a moving waterwheel.
- The clock also includes an elegant sloping roof with shingles, hand-carved trees, and hand-made figurines. Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by three separate brass chains. The hand-made pendulum continuously swings back and forth which controls the timing of the clock.
- On every hour the cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. (Example: At one o'clock the bird will cuckoo once. At eight o'clock the bird will cuckoo eight times) The half hour is announced with one cuckoo call.
- There is a sound shut-off device beneath the base of the cuckoo clock. Pushing the lever up disables the cuckoo birds cuckoo, the boy and girl on seesaw, waterwheel, and the music. Pulling the lever down enables the boy and girl seesawing, the waterwheel to move and allows the music and cuckoo.
- The 30 hour mechanical Regula movement is wound once per day by raising the three pine cone weights. One weight powers the time, one weight powers the music, and the other weight powers the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, the boy and girl seesawing, and waterwheel.
We Also Recommend
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Sale price $56995 $569.95
Deluxe Professional Santa Extra Full Wig & Beard Set
Sale price $7995 $79.95