Black Forest Cuckoo Clock Fisherman Raises Pole
- 13" Fisherman raises pole
- One Day Musical Cuckoo Clock
- Fisherman raises his pole on the hour and half hour
- Dancers revolve and music plays on the hour and half hour
- Alternates between two melodies, Edelweiss and the Happy Wanderer
- Beautiful cottage with sloping shingled roof
- Wind once per day by pulling the three brass chains
- This hand-made Black Forest one day cuckoo clock cottage displays a fisherman fishing, dancers dancing, and a moving waterwheel.
- The cottage is covered by a shingled sloping roof and surrounded by hand-made trees. The dancers revolve on their platform every hour and half-hour while the fisherman raises his pole and the waterwheel turns.
- Three cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by three separate brass chains. The hand-carved pendulum continuously swings back and forth which controls the timing of the clock.
- On every hour the cuckoo bird emerges from a swinging door above the clock dial and counts the hour by cuckooing once per hour. (Example: At one o'clock the bird will cuckoo once. At eight o'clock the bird will cuckoo eight times) The half hour is announced with one cuckoo call.
- There is a sound shut-off device beneath the base of the cuckoo clock. Pushing the lever up disables the cuckoo birds cuckoo, the fisherman, waterwheel, and the music. Pulling the lever down enables the fisherman and waterwheel to move and allows the music and cuckoo.
- The 30 hour all brass mechanical Regula movement, which is produced in the Black Forest of Germany, is wound once per day by raising the three pine cone weights. One weight powers the time, one weight powers the music, and the other weight powers the cuckoo bird and cuckoo call, fisherman, and waterwheel.
We Also Recommend
Santa Suits Costume Burgundy Velveteen
Sale price $15995 $159.95
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Sale price $49995 $499.95