German Cuckoo Clocks Classic Chalet with Flowers
- Classic Chalet with Hand-Painted Flowers
- 11" W x 12" H x 8" D
- 8 Day Movement
- Chalet Cuckoo Clock
- Beautifully hand-carved from wood
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 8 Day weight driven movement
- Pine Cone finish cast iron weights
- Wood Carved Pendulum
- Manual night-shut off switch
- Manufacturer: Romba & Haas
- 2 Year Warranty
When the clock strikes the hour or half-hour the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clock's gong strike.
This clock is hand made in the Black Forest in Germany. The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with renewable materials. This clock makes a great gift for the young and old alike.
We Also Recommend
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Deluxe Professional Santa Extra Full Wig & Beard Set