Fisherman Cuckoo Clock raises pole
- 10" H Chalet Cuckoo Clock
- 1 Day movement cuckoo clock
- Shingled roof and extreme attention to detail
- All brass mechanical movement
- Cuckoo bird cuckoos the hour at the top of every hour Fisherman raises pole up & down at the top of every hour
- Hand-carved by master craftsman in the Black Forest of Germany
- This Black Forest cuckoo clock case features a fisherman fishing by a small pond with hand-carved trees and a dog surrounding the fisherman.
- The shingled roof and attention to detail make this clock a magnificent addition to any home or lodge.
- On every hour the fisherman raises his pole, with a fish on the line, as the cuckoo clock cuckoos. (Example: At one o'clock the bird will cuckoo once. At eight o'clock the bird will cuckoo eight times)
- The half hour is announced with one cuckoo call.
- There is also a manual night shut off switch that allows you to mute the cuckoo sound and stop the fisherman from fishing.
- Two cast iron pine cone weights are suspended beneath the clock case by two separate brass chains.
- The hand-made pendulum continuously swings back and forth controlling the timing of the clock.
- The 30 hour all brass mechanical Regula movement is wound once per day by raising the two pine cone weights.
- One weight powers the time and the other weight powers the cuckoo, cuckoo call, and the fisherman.
We Also Recommend
Santa Suits Costume Burgundy Velveteen
Sale price $15995 $159.95
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Sale price $49995 $499.95