Cuckoo Clock Leaves & Bird
- 12" Leaf & Bird - Walnut Finish
- 8 Day Movement Cuckoo Clock
- Hand carved from wood
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 8 Day weight driven movement
- Pine Cone finish cast iron weights
- Wood Carved Leaf Pendulum
- Manufacturer: Sternreiter
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the Black Forest in Germany
- Certified by the VDS.
This charming and inexpensive cuckoo clock gives you all the basic functions of a traditional cuckoo clock. The leaves and bird are hand carved from solid Linden wood. The when the clock strikes the hour or half-hour, the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clock's gong strike.
This clock is hand made in Germany and is distributed by Sternreiter. The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with renewable materials. This clock makes a great gift for the young and old alike.
This design is the most popular of all cuckoo clocks, and therefore is available with many different movements and configurations.
We Also Recommend
Cuckoo Clocks Leaves & Bird - Best Seller Germany
Cuckoo Clock Leaves and Bird - Germany Best Seller
Cuckoo Clocks Classic Leaves & Bird