Cuckoo Clock Leaves, Bird
- 9" Leaf & Bird - Walnut Finish
- 1 Day Movement Cuckoo Clock
- Hand Carved from wood
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 1 Day weight driven movement
- Unique Carved Wooden Weights
- Manual night-shut off switch
- Wood Carved Leaf Pendulum
- Manufacturer: Sternreiter
- 2 Year Warranty
This charming and inexpensive cuckoo clock gives you all the basic functions of a traditional cuckoo clock. The leaves and bird are hand carved from solid Linden wood. When the clock strikes the hour or half-hour, the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clock's gong strike.
This clock is hand made in Germany and is distributed by Sternreiter. The mechanical brass movements is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
This clock also features carved, wooden weight shells. The clock has added features like wooden hands, a shut-off switch, and a carved wooden cuckoo bird.
Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with renewable materials. This clock makes a great gift for the young and old alike.
We Also Recommend
Professional Santa Suit Costume Majestic Santa
Deluxe Professional Santa Extra Full Wig & Beard Set