Cuckoo Clock Leaves over Bahnhausle Frame
- Leaves over Bahnhausle frame
- 12" W x 17" H x 7" D
- 8 Day Movement Cuckoo Clock
- Beautifully hand carved from wood
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 8 Day weight driven movement
- Pine Cone finish cast iron weights
- Wood Carved Leaf Pendulum
- Manual night-shut off switch
- Manufacturer: Romba & Haas
- 2 Year Warranty
This is a beautiful and lovingly crafted piece, with very detailed carvings of leaves over a Bahnhäusle frame.
This clock is hand made in the Black Forest in Germany. The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with recycled materials. This clock makes a great gift for the young and old alike. Perfect for modern or traditional decor!
This cuckoo clock is by Rombach und Haas and is exclusive. The Bahnhausle design is very popular in cuckoo clocks.
We Also Recommend
Cuckoo Clocks Leaves & Bird - Best Seller Germany
Cuckoo Clock Leaves and Bird - Germany Best Seller